Open Access Directories
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress, 1774 to Present.
- Congress.org, a service of Capitol Advantage, provides listings for key individuals in the executive branch, Congress and Supreme Court, as well as state agencies and legislatures.
- The Freshman Healthbook is a new advocacy resource that examines the health care-specific background and positions of the members of the 113th Congressional Freshman class. Our latest TogoRun offering identifies their positions on key health care issues, including the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), medical innovation, children’s health, mental health, Medicare, physician reimbursement, reproductive rights and veterans’ health. It analyzes the current make-up of the class and identifies seven Freshmen as the next likely health care leaders in Congress.
- Washington Post. WhoRunsGov. Searchable directory that provides profiles of key players in Congress and congressional agencies.
Congressional Budget Office (February 2013)
- Kirstin Blom–Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Stephanie Cameron–Medicare, Public Health Service
- Julia Christensen–Food and Drug Administration, prescription drugs
- Anna Cook–Prescription drugs
- Stuart Hagen–Health insurance coverage
- Lori Housman–Medicare
- Paul Jacobs–Health insurance coverage
- Paul Masi–Medicare
- Sarah Masi–Health insurance exchanges, other programs
- Jamease Miles–Medicare, Public Health Service
- Alexandra Minicozzi–Health insurance coverage
- Julia Mitchell–Federal Employees Health Benefits program
- Andrea Noda–Medicaid prescription drugs, long-term care, Public Health Service
- Romain Parsad–Health insurance coverage
- Allison Percy–Health insurance coverage
- Lisa Ramirez-Branum–Medicaid, health insurance coverage, Public Health Service
- Lara Robillard–Medicare
- Robert Stewart–Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program, Indian Health Service
- Ellen Werble–Health insurance coverage, other programs
- Rebecca Yip–Medicare Part D, prescription drugs
- Christopher Zogby–Health insurance coverage