- American Journal of Health Behavior
- American Journal of Health Promotion
- American Journal of Preventative Medicine
- HealthAction Managers (Kelly Communications: bi-weekly: no website found as of 10/30/98)
Written for wellness professionals: a) abstracts latest news and studies from large variety of sources; b) provides comparative analysis of health promotion/lifestyle programs; and c) step-by-step implementation plans for such programs.
- Health Education (Society for Public Health Education: quarterly: no website found as of 10/23/98)
Written for public health educators and administrators in academia, public & private sector. Includes original research evaluating various health promotion/lifestyle modification programs.