National Payer Groups
- American Benefits Council. The Council is recognized as the preeminent advocate of employer-sponsored benefit programs in Washington, D.C. Members either sponsor directly, administer or service retirement, health and stock compensation plans covering more than 100 million Americans. The Council initiates and champions legislation and regulations favorable to our members’ needs and interests, and influences policy development within Congress and the White House and executive branch agencies.
- American Institute for Preventive Medicine
- Healthcare Leadership Council
- The Self-Insurance Institute of America Inc
- Foundation for Accountability (FAACT)
- National Business Coalition on Health (NBCH)
- National Business Group on Health
- National Coalition on Benefits (NCB). NCB is an organization comprised of several employer-focused organizations, business coalitions and individual employers working to preserve ERISA. The mission of the NCB is to work with Congress to maintain employees’ and retirees’ access to employer-provided uniform health and retirement benefits across the country and to ensure that federal health reform initiatives and other benefits legislation protect ERISA’s vital structure.
- National Coalition on Health Care
- National Council Against Health Fraud
- National Managed Health Care Congress (NMHCC)
State and Local Coalitions
- Colorado Business Group on Health. Business Coalitions on Health. Comprehensive listing of various business coalitions on health, listed by state.
- Arizona Business Coalition on Health (ABCH)
- Greater Philadelphia Business Coalition on Health.
- Pacific Business Group on Health (PBGH). Founded in 1989, PBGH is one of the nation’s leading non-profit business coalitions focused on health care. We help leverage the power of our 60 large purchaser members who spend 12 billion dollars annually to provide health care coverage to more than 3 million employees, retirees and dependents in California alone. PBGH works on many fronts to improve the quality and affordability of health care,often in close partnership with health insurance plans, physician groups, consumer organizations, and others concerned about our health care system. Blog. Twitter. Sign up for newsletter.
- South Carolina Business Coalition on Health (SCBCH).
- Virginia Business Coalition on Health (VBCH)
- Wichita Business Coalition on Health Care (WBCHC) .
- Wyoming Business Coalition on Health (WyBCH).
Large Employer Business Groups
- The Conference Board. The world’s leading business membership organization, connecting companies in more than 60 nations. Its purposes are to improve the business enterprise system and to enhance the contribution of business to society.
- National Association of Manufacturers (NAM)
- National Chamber Foundation