I. What’s What in Health Policy >> D. Health Sector >> Pharmaceutical Industry Associations (last updated 4.15.14)
- Drug InfoNet
- Drug Information Association
- HealthEconomics.com has an extensive list of links to pharmacy and biotech companies and a separate page of pharmacy resources.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturer Associations
- American Association of of Pharmaceutical Scientists. AAPS Pharmaceutica is the Web portal for the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, a professional, scientific society of more than 10,000 members employed in academia, industry, government and other research institutes worldwide.
- American Pharmacy Alliance (APA)
- American Pharmaceutical Association
- Galaxy Pharmaceutical Links
- Generic Pharmaceutical Association (GPHA)
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP)
- National Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers (NAPM)
- Parenteral Drug Association (PDA)
- Pharmaceutical Industry Associations (includes foreign associations)
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
- Pharmaceutical Resources – Associations & Institutes
Retail Pharmacy Associations
- American Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- American College of Clinical Pharmacology strives to be the premier professional society with the size, influence and diversity of membership consistent with the breadth of the discipline of clinical pharmacology.
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. The Society’s three training programs, which provide pharmacy students and recent graduates with a glimpse into the intricacies involved in providing services for ASHP members.
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores