- Paraprofessional Healthcare Institute (PHI). PHI works to improve the lives of people who need home or residential care–by improving the lives of the workers who provide that care.
- American Association for Long Term Care Insurance
- American Health Care Association (AHCA). AHCA is the nation’s largest association of long term and post-acute care providers; AHCA advocates for quality care and services for frail, elderly, and disabled Americans. Its members provide care to approximately one million individuals in 11,000 not-for-profit and proprietary member facilities.
- Long-Term Care Associations (American Health Quality Association)
- American Association for Home Care (AAHomecare). AHCA represents locally owned and operated home health agencies across the United States.
- National Association for Home Care is the nation’s largest trade association representing the interests and concerns of home care agencies, hospices, home care aide organizations, and medical equipment suppliers. The NAHC Web site includes information on meetings/conferences, publications, legislative/regulatory, state associations, affiliates, news bureau, consumer information, and a HomeCare/Hospice Agency locator.