- American Hospital Association (AHA). Includes hospitals and health systems regardless of ownership.
- The Catholic Health Association of the United States (CHAUSA).Includes Catholic hospitals and health systems.
- Federation of American Health Systems.Includes investor-owned hospitals and health systems.
- National Association of Children’s Hospitals & Related Institutions (NACHRI)
- American Hospital Directory.
100 Top Hospitals. Truven Health Analytics’ The 100 Top Hospitals® program recognizes 100 healthcare organizations from across the country that achieve the highest national scores based on nine separate measures of hospital performance—operational, clinical and financial—that affect patients as well as the quality of care in the community. The results of the annual studies are released exclusively to Modern Healthcare.
- Safety Net Hospitals for Pharmaceutical Access (SNHPA). SNHPA is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization of 1,000 public and private non-profit hospitals and health systems throughout the U.S. that participate in the Public Health Service 340B drug discount program. SNHPA, which was originally named the Public Hospital Pharmacy Coalition, was formed in 1993 to increase the affordability and accessibility of pharmaceutical care for the nation’s poor and underserved populations.
- Association of Academic Health Centers. Includes teaching hospitals and schools of medicine and other health professions/sciences.
- Association of American Medical Colleges. Includes teaching hospitals, schools of medicine and academic societies.
- America’s Essential Hospitals (formerly National Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems [NAPH]). Since 1981, this is the leading association and champion for about 200 hospitals and health systems dedicated to high-quality care for all, including the most vulnerable.
- California Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems (CAPH). California ’s 19 public hospital systems make up the core of the state’s medical safety net – delivering care to all who need it, regardless of ability to pay or insurance status.