- NCPA. Chapter V. Ten Steps to Reforming Medicaid. Handbook on State Medicaid Reform.
- NCPA. Opportunities for State Medicaid Reform (2006).
- Medicaid explained: How would block grants work? (Christine Vestal, Stateline, 4.18.11)
- Mark V. Pauly and Thomas W. Granneman. Medicaid Everyone Can Count On: Public Choices for Equity and Efficiency (Washington, DC: AEI Press, 2010).
- Richard Teske. Abolishing the Medicaid Ghetto: Putting “Patients First” (Washington, DC: American Legislative Exchange Council, 2002).
- Michael Bond. Reforming Medicaid in Florida. James Madison Institute, Backgrounder No. 65, April 2010.
- Joan Alker, Jack Hoadley, and Jennifer Thompson, Florida’s Experience with Medicaid Reform: What Has Been Learned in the First Two Years (Washington, DC: Georgetown University, Health Policy Institute, October 2008).
- Agency for Health Care Administration. Florida Medicaid: Year 4 Draft Annual Report (2010).
- Medicaid Reform (Health Affairs search)