- National Advisory Council on Migrant Health. NACMH regularly advises, consults with, and makes recommendations to the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the HRSA Administrator on migrant health issues.
- Estimates of the Unauthorized Immigrant Population Residing in the United States: January 2009 provides the current official count of illegal immigrants in the U.S.: 10.8 million as of January 2009. The report shows trends since 2000 and the distribution by state.
- Immigration Policy in the United States (Congressional Budget Office 12.2010)
- All CBO publications related to immigration can be accessed here.
- See also Migrant Health Centers under Categorical Entitlements.