- Assuring Data Quality and Validity in Clinical Trials for Regulatory Decision Making
- FDA Web Links (HealthHippo)
- Drug Regulation Web Links (HealthHippo)
- Vaccine Injury Compensation Issue & Web Links (HealthHippo)
- The estimated cost of bringing a new drug to market–including the cost of pharmaceuticals that do not make it to market–was estimated to be $802 million in a 2003 study by the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development. In a 2010 study that used the same methods, it was found that the cost had risen to more than $1 billion.