- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Toxicology Program (NIH)
- State Pesticide Regulatory Agencies
- Envirofacts Warehouse Chemical References
- Environmental Health Center (National Safety Council)
- The American Council on Science and Health (ACSH) is a consumer education consortium concerned with issues related to food, nutrition, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, lifestyle, the environment and health. ACSH is an independent, nonprofit, tax-exempt organization.
- TOXNET – Toxicology Data Network. Databases covering toxicology, hazardous chemicals, environmental health and related areas. It is managed by the Toxicology and Environmental Health Information Program (TEHIP)
Lead Hazard Control
- Office of Lead Hazard Control (HUD: formerly the Office of Lead Based Paint Abatement and Poisoning Prevention)
Site includes regulations, outreach efforts, standards and funding availability.
- National Lead Information Center (National Safety Council)
- GAO. Lead Poisoning: Federal Programs are Not Effectively Reaching at-Risk Children