Health Data Gateways
- European Health-for-All Statistical Database
The purpose of this computer package is to make the health-related data collected by the WHO regional Office for Europe available to outside users. The data base is periodically updated as more recent data become available and can be obtained from the WHO Regional Office for Europe.
- Fedworld Information Network (NTIS)
Provides searchable database and ordering information for reports available through National Technical Information Service.
- Health Statistics (FedStats)
Provides links to demographic, environment and health statistics published by major Federal agencies; full site includes links to 70 Federal agencies.
- National Association of Health Data Organizations (NAHDO)
Database of health services research projects, private foundations, names of researchers
- FREIDA Online
AMA Fellowship and Residency Electronic Interactive Database Access System
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR Database
- StateWide DataBase: University of California, Berkeley
Political and demographic information, census data, etc.
- American Government and Public Policy
- Harvard-MIT Data Center
- Princeton University Survey Research Center
- SDA: Suvery Documentation and Analysis
Programs for documentation and analysis of data, procedures for customized datasets.
- Social Sciences Data Collection: University of California, San Diego
- Institute for Research in Social Science Data Archive
Market analysis studies, physican consulting, fraud & abuse services, clinical value enhancement, etc.
- Vitalnet Health Data Analysis Software
- HealthEconomics.com Libraries and Miscellaneous page contains extensive links to print and on-line reference resources.